Search This Blog

Sunday 14 January 2018

New Year and new ideas

I don't know about any one else but I find it difficult to rein in my ideas. I have too many ideas and then have trouble starting any, certainly a weakness however not a total disaster, too many ideas is a better option than none at all.

This January I have time . I'm on holidays and I'm not going away.  Potentially a great start, and then a tear  in my meniscus puts me out of action. Now I'm on the mend and I can walk, sewing can begin or continue.

I have a dress underway but for my MAGM project  I want to copy this T-shirt.
I saw this a few years ago and love the trim around the neck. I am going to copy this idea with these trims. The grey fabric I had in my stash and I bought it from the The Fabric Store.


So for the pattern for the T shirt  will be Ebony T shirt from Closet case patterns.

To try and keep the idea of sewing outfits  rather than just pieces I am going to make pants, Style Arc Luna Stretch Pant
 I am using one of these fabrics . One is a cotton stretch and the other is fabric from Style Arc 

They are quite close in colour.  They are more orange than the image indicates. 
I am looking forward to sewing time.

Happy Creating!








9 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing this come together! I am glad to hear you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I simply want to offer you a huge thumbs
    up for your excellent info you have here on this post.
    I am coming back to your web site for more soon
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing....great fun
    https://mcafee-activation.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this blog and It's really helped for me. Thanks for sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you looking for a blog or a website to resolve printer error in processing command? Then you can visit our blog about printer error in processing command.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate your post, Please Keep posting with more information also see my post..

    top ias coaching in mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are looking for bloggers, please let us know. Your position is very good, I think I will have a great advantage.
    If you want to lose some weight, I'm happy. Write something about your blog in exchange for my link. If you are interested, please email me, thanks!
    roguekiller crack
    pycharm 2020 1 crack
    microsoft office 2019 crack
    progdvb professional crack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you want to Buy Akoin? Or Do you want to Invest in Akoin? Then you have come to the right place.

    visit: https://afkoin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. www.amazon.com/mytvYou can now watch Amazon Prime Videos on your TV and mobile devices. Amazon Prime members are eligible to receive unlimited access to thousands more Prime Video titles for no additional charge. ToAmazon Prime Video activationAfter signing in, you will receive an Amazon mytv code.Amazon.com/mytvEnter the amazon activation code in your smartphone or laptop


    www.amazon.com/mytvYou can now watch Amazon Prime Videos on your TV and mobile devices. Amazon Prime members are eligible to receive unlimited access to thousands more Prime Video titles for no additional charge. ToAmazon Prime Video activationAfter signing in, you will receive an Amazon mytv code.Amazon.com/mytvEnter the amazon activation code in your smartphone or laptopNetflix.com/tv8
    Walmart Gift Card Balance Check
    ebay gift card balance
    PayPal Login
    PayPal Login

    ReplyDelete