Search This Blog

Sunday 10 April 2016

Moreish March been and gone.

Hello, I know most people say it but I can't believe how time goes. I haven't blogged for nearly a month. It is such a pain how work gets in the way of doing the things I love but I guess I need to be able to pay for my addictions.
My garment of the month in March was going to be T-Shirts, within the theme of moreish March. Previously I made New Look 6323 here and really liked how it fitted. So I decided I would make a short sleeve version for summer.
I especially love the back in this T-Shirt.
The fabric is a lovely stretch from Tessuti. I bought the fabric at the end of last year. It's beautiful to wear. I have worn this many times . It is like wearing times pj's to work. It is very pretty fabric, so soft to touch and easy to sew.

My idea for Moreish March was to make a pile of T shirts that will work for work and play but alas
work has been difficult  and all consuming. I have had some very difficult students and classes and this makes me exhausted, so sewing and blogging have definitely taken a back seat.. Luckily though I now have a 2 week break and not too much school work to do these holidays.
Here in Sydney the weather is still really warm so these holidays I am going to try and catch up with my sewing and T-shirts will definitely be a priority.
 Also I have gone back to painting this term, which I must admit, has been keeping me sane.




                                         Happy Sewing !



No comments:

Post a Comment