Search This Blog

Saturday 14 February 2015

February Garment

I have been struggling with trying to choose a garment to make for February. The beginning of the school year is always a challenge but this year we have had so many changes at our school that it has been an enormous challenge. That coupled with the humid weather I have been feeling quite overwhelmed and indecisive. I'm not sure that my garment completely fits into the theme but I really want to make this top so that is why I decided to make it.
The pattern I found at the Salvo's for $1.00. I intend to make a top out of the main black floral fabric and then the sleeves in the pink flower fabric. The flower fabric is a cotton lace that is quite open. It's marginally a frankenpattern. I'm hoping this will work.
               
                                                     Happy Sewing !

No comments:

Post a Comment