Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Reflections and Projections

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year. It has been an interesting start to the New Year, a funeral and  then a hospital visit and operation. It can only be up from here.
I have decided to join the stash busting 2015 at http://tumbleweedsinthewind.blogspot.com.au . I am hoping this will inspire me to use my stash before I buy any more fabric.

I also have a beautiful new camera from my gorgeous gentlemen friend, I just have to try and work  out how to use it.
Thank you for 2014, my first attempt at a blog. I have gained confidence in my self. I feel my sewing has progressed even though at times it is sparse. I love reading blogs and I have really enjoyed such sites as The Curvy Sewing Collective. I look forward to 2015.

                                              Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment