Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Style Arc Patterns

I thought I would show an outfit that I made last year and wore to work today. I used Style Arc Martine  Dress for the top. I had a bit of trouble with the frill down the front. The fabric was a bit stiff and it wouldn't twist properly so I decided to use some rick rack I
had in my stash to create the vertical line that I liked.

The pants are style Arc as well, the Elle pants. This was my first pair and the fabric probably wasn't quite right. It is a stetch woven but its ok  I like the colour.
It all looks a bit wrinkled but I have worn them all day. Forgive the look I really don't know how to pose. I feel very uncomfortable . I wish I had made the tunic a bit longer and the pants slightly bigger.
I have made another 2 pairs of the Elle pants. On the other pants I adjusted the pattern by increasing the crutch so it went over my tummy. They fit better. I really like this pant pattern. I like how the waistband is a separate piece you put on. I feel this makes it fit better.
Happy Sewing ! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this and the rick rack is great! What a neat idea....

    ReplyDelete